If you can’t find acorns, you can use any large quantity of nuts, seeds, beans, or pods that you can find!
- Optional: bake nuts for 15 minutes at 350 degrees to kill off any insects or little creatures that may be hiding inside.
- Bind straw or other item to create a form for your wreath; or simply purchase a form.
- Glue nuts diagonally to the form using hot glue (skip the back). If you can think of a cheaper, efficient method, please share.
- Optional: paint wreath with leftover spray paint. You could also brush or dab paint on.
- Hang with saved gift ribbon or cut up some old fabric.
Learn new ways to save like a pro!
Book: Living Big on a Small Income, The Classy Cheapskate Way!
Available in Paperback or Kindle form on Amazon.com.